Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week eighteen: June 10-16, 2018.
This week I got diverted from pre-set goals on a path that I think is going to bring a lot of good things.
Medium, the platform for anyone to write on.
I’ve started writing there, and so far I’m seeing really good results for only having written five unlocked posts.
In any case, this week is a lesson in following some rabbit trails that happen to pay off!
What I Said I’d Do
- Actually finish Simple Pin Master Course (since the FAST course took precedence for my call with Demir)
- Schedule time to watch at least 2 of the remaining videos I have to watch from Mindset University (it’s been a while since I’ve watched those videos!)
- Be intentional with my time tracking
- Write out my quarterly goals for July – September
- Finish scanning my hand-written notes into Evernote
What I Actually Worked On
- Wrote short weekday posts on Medium
- Decided to start sending out a second weekly email (not an RSS update on new posts, but an actual campaign with other updates including the links to Medium articles, AND a weekly recommendation from Amazon). The first email will go out on Thursday at 8 AM in your time zone, so be sure to sign up for the Inspired List!
- I FINISHED SIMPLE PIN MASTER COURSE!
- Watched 2 more Mindset University videos – this is so much faster at 2x speed!
- Finished scanning hand-written notes into Evernote (but have yet to tag or appropriately name them)
- Tracked my time for a second week in a row!