Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week fourteen: May 13-May 19, 2018.
This week I was actually on business travel to Colorado Springs! I was able to take advantage of the great, slightly bipolar weather to hike, explore downtown, and participate in the Pokemon Go Community Day (Charmander!).
What I Said I’d Do
- Get my site GDPR compliant
- Get the next 2 Thursday posts scheduled
- Finish up the rest of last week’s to-do list (because the weekend was poorly scheduled).
What I Actually Worked On
- Started noting where I need to update forms
- Added a cookie banner at the bottom of the site
- Got the next 2 Thursday posts scheduled
- Started working on future posts
- Finished up last week’s to-do list!
Sunday, Day 92 – Mad Woman
“Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been.” Alan Alda
Only you can be your version of creative. Only I can give you these weekly summaries exactly how I give them because it’s by me. I’m my own brand of creativity, just like everyone else is their own brands. That’s the cool thing about creative work – something one person does could not have been done by someone else.
Sure, you might end up with something similar, but never identical. That’s why schools take plagiarism so seriously. Plagiarism in itself is proof that no two people can ever independently produce the same piece of work.
So why shouldn’t you be your brand of creative?
It can be scary.
That’s why Alda asks you to be brave.
Be brave enough that your need to share your creativity is stronger than the fear holding you back.