Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week thirteen: May 6-May 12, 2018.
It makes sense to change the format of this post occasionally. If you’re a regular reader you’ll notice that the list of past posts is now at the bottom, so not to clutter the bulk of what I want to share with you about my week.
This week was actually a rousing success in terms of getting the planned stuff done! I kept my list SMART – specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely. I was specific about time spent on things, the number of things, how many words to write, etc.
It looks like it worked out pretty well!
What I Said I’d Do
- Spend an hour doing email management, since I have almost 800 unread emails. SOB
- Watch one video from Simple Pin Master Course.
- Watch two videos from Time Management Magic.
- Finish and schedule the post for May 17th.
- Write at least 1000 words for the post for May 24th.
- And lastly, be intentional about my days and realistic about how much I can fit into them.
What I Actually Worked On
- Spent an hour doing email management, but didn’t get many emails marked as read
- Watched 2 videos from Time Management Magic
- Finished and scheduled the post for May 17th
- Wrote 852/1000 words on the post for May 24th
- Was surprisingly successful at being more intentional about what I can fit into a day!