Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week seventeen: June 3-9, 2018.
This week has been a game-changer, despite my usual slump starting on Thursday.
Time tracking is going to be the key to getting shit done in my life; I can tell already how powerful it is.
My only regret is not starting my WAHS journey with the Focus & Control Time Mastery course.
What I Said I’d Do
- Finish the F.A.S.T. Course
- Finish Simple Pin Master Course
- Track my time down to the half-hour increments all week
What I Actually Worked On
- Finished the F.A.S.T. Course! (Also known as the Focus & Control Time Mastery Course)
- Tracked my time down to the half-hour increments for 7 days
- Planned out much of the next 7 weeks in my time tracker
Sunday, Day 113 – Time Tracking
“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” Joseph Campbell
Well, I’m a planner. I love planning things. I pretty much live by my plans. More recently though, I’ve been getting better at going with the flow and doing things that make me uncomfortable – because 1) I know I need to do them, and 2) I respect the people who asked me to do them, and I don’t want to let them down.
Maybe that’s what this quote means.
If I always lived according to plan, I’d never do anything uncomfortable.