Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week twenty-four: July 22-28, 2018.
I’ve been stalling on the VA action steps for a couple weeks now. This is because I’m scared of reaching out to people through cold-emails, so instead of avoiding thinking about it, I thought about it. And decided who to talk and reach out to, and the general gist of what to say.
However, I’m looking forward to crushing this fear and gaining momentum on all the things stalling me out.
What I Said I’d Do
- Finish the action steps for module 2 of the VA course
- Review new affiliate products for some review posts in the middle of August – post schedule got shuffled because of this!
- Schedule pins through August
What I Actually Worked On
- Read through affiliate materials
- Decided to do 12 months of 30-day challenges, starting in August – Write 1000 words a day
- Finally succeeded at achieving Inbox Zero
- Thought a lot about how to move forward with building a VA side-hustle
Sunday, Day 162 – New Bullet Journal Supplies & Getting Crafty!
Right after Amazon Prime Day ended I decided I needed washi tape, new pens, and stencils for my bullet journal. It was a little ridiculous, and now I have almost 100 rolls of washi tape, but my BuJo looks WAY better than it did before.
Now I’m not artistic like my mom, but I like to think I can pick colors that go together and come up with a nice spread that will work for me.