Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week forty-six: December 23-29, 2018.
The last full week of 2018.
Christmas with both sides of my family, the first ski trip of the season with my dad, Saturday spent with my best friend, and Sunday spent taking our pseudo-daughter from diabetes camp out to lunch.
That all being said, I did not finish everything I said I was going to do, and that’s okay.
What I Said I’d Do
- Outline what I want my author website to look like and research hosting options
- Finish Project Management for Virtual Assistants
- Finish the Slay Your Goals Course
- Spend 30 minutes to an hour every day working on the Transcription course
- Write out a detailed plan and schedule for 2019 so I can hit the ground running on January 1st
- Finish my decluttering project by donating what we’ve filtered out
What I Actually Worked On
- Researched hosting options, but didn’t outline the site
- Spent a couple hours in PM for VA, but didn’t finish
- Only worked in the Transcription course for about an hour total (not 30 mins/day)
- A lot of work done on goals and planning for January!
- Decluttering is 85% done