Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week forty-eight: January 6-12, 2019.
This week went swimmingly for pretty much everything…except for my word-count goal. It was a classic case of biting off more than I could chew and prioritizing other things that probably shouldn’t have been prioritized over book writing.
Live and learn! Tomorrow is a new day.
What I Said I’d Do
- Try one of the local rock climbing gyms
- Publish the first guest post ever on Inspired Forward
- Submit my first guest post of the year—to Ron of Refactor Daily 🙂
- Start filling out the Living Well Planner! I’m so excited about this!
- Try one new low-carb recipe to add to my mix of staple lunches this year
- Add 7,900 words to my novel