Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week thirty-one: September 9 – 15, 2018.
This week started out with a bang and ended with a BAM. I got my champagne moment done pretty much immediately and left the rest of the week for reading towards my 30-day challenge and reading fanfiction.
I’m struggling with a few things, mostly mindset around building a virtual assistant side business, and competing priorities amongst all my responsibilities.
The top lesson of the week: I do NOT want to be an event planner.
What I Said I’d Do
- Decide 3 things to focus on next week and pre-schedule each day’s 3 most important things in advance. And stick to it. These are the top 3:
- Create opt-in for a new homepage
- Create & implement Welcome.ly homepage using the new opt-in
- Spend 2 hours on the Goal Slaying Course
What I Actually Worked On
- Created an opt-in for a new “home page”
- Created the new page for the opt-in
- Shared it out on social media and in Facebook groups