Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week twenty-one: July 1-7, 2018.
I hope all my American readers had a great Fourth of July!
I capitalized on the time off work to spend on the blog, doing both writing and administrative work. In general, I feel like this week has been all right, especially in terms of my to-do lists. But I think I really knocked it out of the park on the writing part since all 5 of August’s Thursday posts got finished and scheduled!
What I Said I’d Do
- Re-evaluating how much I can actually do in any given day, and cut out the to-dos that just don’t seem to get done.
- Write a lot from Wednesday through Saturday to make the most of the holiday.
- Finish Module 4 of Intentional Blog AND all their Action Steps
- Make a plan for 30 Days or Less to VA Success
What I Actually Worked On
- Got better at deciding which to-dos to actually DO
- Scheduled the all 5 Thursday posts for August and got 2/3 of a post for September written