Inspired Forward is an Amazon Affiliate partner.
Lucie Fisher, host of The Fast Life with Diabetes, shares her experience from being diagnosed at 17, all the way through intermittent fasting.
Lucie interviews T1Ds and T2Ds about their experiences with fasting and all the health benefits that come from it.
Meet Lucie Fisher
Lucie Fisher, the host of The Fast Life with Diabetes podcast, was diagnosed at age 17.
In 2021, she learned about intermittent fasting and has lost 30 pounds with this way of life. She's also lowered her A1c to 5.3%!
Lucie now interviews diabetics (both types) on their IF experiences.
Take a moment to think about your eating habits, and decide if you want to experiment with intermittent fasting. What obstacles or reasons “why not” come up for you?
Links & Resources
- Follow us on Instagram @thisistype1pod
- Follow us on Facebook
- Support the podcast by buying us a coffee through Ko-fi!
- The Fast Life Podcast
- Lucie's experience with Afrezza, the inhaled insulin
- Colleen's interview on The Fast Life
- Fast. Feast. Repeat., by Gin Stephens (affiliate link)
- The Diabetes Code, by Jason Fung (affiliate link)
- The Obesity Code, by Jason Fung (affiliate link)
Our music is by Joseph McDade. Check out his website here!