Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week forty-five: December 16-22, 2018.
I love getting close to the end of the year. It’s time to wrap up projects, set new goals, and look forward to what the new year holds. This week has been good, especially with my discipline. I altered my Google Calendar a bit to schedule things specific to the three areas of my life: personal, professional, and side-hustle/blogging. With different colored calendars, it’s easy to see what I need to get done each day for each area.
This helped with sticking to my schedule, too, for some reason.
What I Said I’d Do
- Finish writing, editing, and scheduling/submitting posts for the rest of December
- Write 2500 words for The Seventh Sorceress
- Finish filling out SYG Planner
- Spend 3 hours in SYG course
What I Actually Worked On
- Finished the posts for December!
- Wrote over 2500 words for my book!
- Finished filling out as much of the Slay Your Goals planner as I could given the time of year (Planner goes on sale again on December 26th!)
- Spent 3 hours in the Slay Your Goals course
- Started Janet Shaughnessy’s General Transcription Theory & Practice course
- Completed one lesson of the Project Management for Virtual Assistants course