Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week nine: April 8-14, 2018.
If you missed a post or found this one first, the others can be found here:
- Intro: Tell Your Inner Voice to Shut Up
- 1: I Started the Thing!
- 2: Step Out of My Comfort Zone
- 3: When Plans Go Out the Window
- 4: Trying Out a Magic Notebook
- 5: Lessons from Unintentional Black Ski Runs
- 6: In Which We Adopt a Cat!
- 7: Curious Cat Enjoys All Existing Cords as Snacks
- 8: Mother Gothel SUCKS
I have a whiteboard in my cubicle at work, and every day I write a “Thought of the Day,” which is usually a quote from BrainyQuote. Those are also scheduled to Twitter, so I figured it would be a good idea to incorporate them into this weekly summary as well.
Course(s) of the Week
- Surprisingly…none! I’m purposefully taking this week as a very slow one. I need to recharge. I’ve also got events planned on Tuesday and Wednesday night that will cut down on a good portion of my day, so pre-planning to not plan anything blog related on those days is key.