Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week forty-two: November 25 – December 1, 2018.
Goodbye NaNoWriMo, hello decluttering! I feel really good going into December. I’ve started thinking about 2019 goals, had an awesome call with Davina Faust about accountability and mindset, and am just straight up excited to keep making progress in this fantastic life of mine.
What I Said I’d Do
- Launch “Work With Me” virtual assistant page & solicit feedback from Facebook groups and friends
- Finish modules 1 & 2 of Project Management for Virtual Assistants
- Outline December posts
What I Actually Worked On
- NaNoWriMo! I am one of the 2018 winners—52,126 words in 30 days is both insane to think about, and also not nearly enough to tell the story I’m writing.
- Launched “Work With Me” Virtual Assistant page! Check it out here!
- Got my content calendar for December filled out. Now I’ve just got to write everything 😀
- The Miracle Morning