Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week eleven: April 22-28, 2018.
If you missed a post or found this one first, the others can be found here:
- Intro: Tell Your Inner Voice to Shut Up
- 1: I Started the Thing!
- 2: Step Out of My Comfort Zone
- 3: When Plans Go Out the Window
- 4: Trying Out a Magic Notebook
- 5: Lessons from Unintentional Black Ski Runs
- 6: In Which We Adopt a Cat!
- 7: Curious Cat Enjoys All Existing Cords as Snacks
- 8: Mother Gothel SUCKS
- 9: Black Panther’s Sister is My Spirit Animal
- 10: A Plan is Coming Together
I’m starting to feel the demotivation…yikes! It’s time to re-motivate myself!
While this week was pretty busy in terms of life, I still feel like I got some good stuff done. It does feel less than other weeks, and I have to learn to live with the ups and downs of productivity.
That’s for sure!
Course(s) of the Week
- Intentional Blog
- Simple Pin Master Course
- Time Management Magic
Sunday, Day 71 – The Cat of the Matter
“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” Lyndon B. Johnson
Whatever your feelings are on LBJ, he’s right that we need to stop living in the past. There’s nothing we can do to change past mistakes, but we CAN change our actions and mindset going forward.
What’s done is done.
What’s next is changeable.