My endeavor to complete sequential months of 30-day challenges has lost some steam, but that seems to have been a natural consequence of my personality.
To recap, these are the 30-day challenges I’ve done so far, whether to completion or not:
- August 2018: Write 1000 Words a Day
- September 2018: Read 10+ Books in 30 Days
- October 2018: Hand-Copy the Book of Acts
- November 2018: National Novel Writing Month
- December 2018: Decluttering
- January 2018: Book Editing
- February 2018: Interviewing my Grandmother
You’ll notice I don’t have March on there… Because I needed a break.
I had intended to spend March creating one new bullet journal spread a day, but the magnitude of the previous three challenges has been overwhelming—considering I did not complete them, not really.