Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week fifty-two, the final week of this series: February 3-9, 2019.
This is it.
The last installment of my “Journey to Magnificence.”
When I started this thing back in February 2018, I had a tough time imagining what it would feel like to finally reach 52.
But here we are!
My life has changed so much in the last year.
I’ve consistently posted twice a week on this blog, made almost $250 on Medium from locked stories, started a Virtual Assistant side-business—and landed clients way faster than I ever thought would happen!
I got clear on my goals for 2019 and every week I look back and look forward so I can iterate the next week.
That’s truly the secret—take it one step at a time, and don’t rush.
What I Said I’d Do
- Big Goal: Publish my book.
- This Week: Line edits
- Big Goal: Achieve a healthy weight.
- This Week: utilize my hotel’s gym in the mornings (at a conference in Vegas!)
- Big Goal: Earn $12,000 in side-income.
- This Week: Continue working with clients, and spend some time in online courses that build my skills offerings.
- Personal Goal: Interviewing my Grandma
- This Week: Clean up audio from Sunday’s interview