Welcome to The Journey to Magnificence! This is week twenty-three: July 15-21, 2018.
Oh man. This week went off track from the plan in so many ways, but I’m totally okay with it! It brought about new opportunities and new connections, so I’m rolling with it.
What I Said I’d Do
- Finish writing & scheduling the Thursday posts for September.
- Spend 1 hour working through online course material.
- Schedule pins for August.
What I Actually Worked On
- Signed up for the rest of the non-time restricted WAHS courses I want to take
- Started Janet LeBlanc’s Get Legit Toolkit (spent more than an hour on that and the VA course!)
- Finished the action steps for modules 1 & 2 of 30 Days or Less to VA Success
- Connected with some people for new collaborations: guest post & affiliate programs!
Sunday, Day 155 – Inbox Zero Not a Pipe Dream Anymore, It’s Totally Doable
Today got eaten up mostly by a LOT of email management. I really need to meter how much time I spend on this, though I suspect it’ll be better once I’m finally at inbox zero and can just catch the new stuff once or twice a day.
Besides that, I signed up for all the non-time restricted WAHS courses I’m interested in and started Janet LeBlanc’s Get Legit Toolkit! I’m in it primarily so I can start thinking about actually setting up as a business. Important if I’m going to be doing VA work!